Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Friday!


A short one...here's wishing you a happy happy Friday! It's my firstborn's 12th birthday today - on request, she brought red velvet cupcakes to school. She has invited 10 of her friends to come over tomorrow and mommy still haven't the slightest idea what to do coz' mommy has been extremely occupied meeting the orders of the MAD deal. Whatever it is I do, I sure hope she won't be too dissapointed. Looks like no sleep tonight!

I'm posting these photos of the macs I baked this morning, 2am till the time came to go to work...some are for a hantaran order, some for MAD pick-up later today. I love the colours!


Ok, gotta go attend that meeting!

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love the color combinations. I have made macarons and I can't believe how MANY you made. Gorgeous! If you ever have a minute, can you tell me how you are making your diptych photos? I don't have photoshop and am trying to figure out what I can use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    i ada emel u..
    nak tanye kalao macaron tower tuh tahan tak utk hantaran?how much ek kalo nk order kat u?TQVM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwwwow...beribu-ribu macs...perfect looking macs tina...bravo !

    ReplyDelete